Do you account GST on a cash basis?
You account for the GST payable on the sales you make in the reporting period you receive payment for them. And you claim GST credits for your purchases in the reporting period you pay for them.
How it works
- This report is based on the payment date for both customer and supplier.
- It matches with the Bank GL Movements for the selected period.
- Transactions have to be posted to General Ledger for it to show in the report.
- Payments have to be fully allocated (i.e. no partial allocation).
- Each allocation should only contain 1 payment.
Price for this add-on including installation is $1,000 + GST**
Contact us if you would like this add-on setup on your system, or if you have any questions.
Cash Based GST Report
** This price requires us to have remote access to your server to perform the installation.