Experienced ERP consultant to analyse, design and develop business improvement processors.
- Do you have experience with ERP applications, either in application support or as a user?
- Are you looking for a heavily focussed, client service role?
- Can you think on your feet? Multi-task? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment?
- Have good understanding and usage of payroll?
An opportunity has arisen to work in our friendly and supportive team environment with a core focus on building strong relationships with our clients and bring value to their businesses. Application support is an integral part of our service offering.
Who are “we”?
Acacia Consulting Services is a highly professional, specialist ERP Reseller. Our focus is to improve business efficiencies for our clients; measuring our success with the value we create. We have been established for over 25 years, providing ERP solutions for small to medium companies within the $10M – $100M turnover range.
Extensive training on our products will be provided.
What will you be doing?
- Providing software support and customer service via phone and remote access
- Managing support requests via an internal ticketing system
- Managing issues based on priority/severity to ensure that SLA obligations with customers are met
- Building, maintaining and managing client relationships and expectations
- Contributing to continuous process improvement, both internally and externally
- Keeping up to date with the products and systems we support
- Working collaboratively with the sales, implementation and consulting teams
What will you bring to the role?
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task in fast-paced environment and work to deadlines
- Friendly, helpful & polite phone manner, with an ability to solve and anticipate issues before they may arise
- An exposure to ERP software solutions (such as Attaché, MYOB EXO, MYOB Advanced, SAP B1, Navision, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Arrow or Sage 300c) and a knowledge of accounting principles) will be well regarded
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Ownership and accountability of issues through to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & oral) and demonstrated ability to liaise with a wide range of people
- Strong understanding of data structures and workflows
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to learn and contribute and a ‘hunger’ for knowledge.
- Sound business and industry knowledge
- Self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Excellent time management skills and strong attention to details
A salary commensurate with skills and experience is offered.