eMaze provides online access to selected information in Maze to staff and other authorised users via a web browser. Teachers can work from home, whilst parents can access their child’s attendance and academic records as well as financial information.
- Secure access to school information, anywhere, anytime, from any computer with a web browser and internet access
- Digital encryption of sensitive school data using SSL certificates
- Easy-to-use, intuitive web interface
New in eMaze 2.0
- eMaze Desktop – provides easy access to all commonly used functions through the click of a single button.
- eMaze Mobile – record student attendance from anywhere via your iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Student profile page – provides teachers with easy access to important student related information in the one screen.
- Reduce IT overheads – eliminates the need to install and maintain Maze on staff computers.
- Simplify period based attendance – Teachers can mark rolls at the beginning of each lesson using a PC, Mac or mobile device.
- Reduce costs – provide parents with access to their personal details and account information online.
- Provide greater flexibility to staff – Teachers can enter academic results from home or any other location.
- Reduce admin overheads – enable staff to enter and track purchase requisitions from any location.
eMaze 2.0 for Teachers
eMaze automatically presents information relevant for the individual teacher, e.g. their classes, their students, their calendar, etc. Easy navigation, drill-downs and the familiar look and feel of a web-based application provides access to information and school based processes with minimal training requirements.
eMaze Mobile for recording attendance
Allows teachers to record class attendance from anywhere via a mobile device (iPad, iPhone or android smart phones and tablets).
HR Self Service Portal
Allows staff to submit a leave application online. The request for approval is automatically emailed to the relevant member(s) of staff and the application can be approved or declined using eMaze. Current and previous pay slips and PAYG summaries can be viewed or printed.
Purchase Requisition Entry & Authorisation
Allows staff to submit a purchase requisition in line with your school’s purchasing guidelines and procedures. Authorising officers are notified of the requisition via email and can approve or decline online.
eMaze for parents
eMaze only presents information pertaining to the individual family and their students. Schools decide what information parents can access, which can range from account details and statements, to their children’s academic, attendance and behaviour records or timetables