Maze MarkBook is a fully integrated teacher assessment tool that enables teaching staff to create mark books within Maze by auto-linking students from the Maze timetable. Results are recorded directly into Maze and immediately accessible by department heads and senior management to track, analyse and report on student performance.
- Assessments can be configured for manual results entry or setup for auto-calculation.
- Statistical information on assessment results automatically displayed.
- Automatic calculation of summary results and weighted totals.
- Automatic grade prediction based on configurable rules.
- Automatic ranking of students.
- Student comment available for every assessment.
- Ability to exclude individual results from calculations.
- Ability to estimate individual results based on configurable rules.
- Scaled results can be recorded in addition to raw results.
- Export of mark book data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Pre-configured printable reports at the click of a button
Benefits for Teachers
- Improve organisation – record and keep track of assessment results electronically.
- Easier and quicker than using an external mark book.
- Choose when and where to mark student work using eMaze.
- Quickly and easily prepare for parent interviews with the printable ‘student view’.
Benefits for Department Heads and Senior Management
- Teacher mark books are stored in a central and secure location, providing you with safe and secure access to all student assessment results.
- You can still use your favourite tools such as Microsoft Excel to analyse mark book data.
Benefits for IT support and Administrators
- Gain peace of mind knowing the school’s confidential data is secure on your centrally managed server infrastructure.
- No more matching of data – it’s all in the same system.
- Save time managing external mark book packages.