All the power, efficiency and flexibility a business could need
- School Community
- Families and Students
- Future Students
- Past School Members
- Student Absence and Attendance Processing
- Awards, Behaviour and Suspensions
- Manage your organisational structure
- Setup and track positions and the staff appointed to them (appointments).
- Retain a full appointment history.
- View your organisational structure.
- Store electronic documents
- Manage the induction process for new staff
- Records associations with their members and their positions.
- Members can be linked to multiple associations.
- Schedules meetings for associations.
- Tracks meeting details and attendance.
- Record, view and maintain detailed donor information.
- Enhanced Long Service Leave management
- Date driven additions and deductions
- Ability to automatically reverse your last payroll batch
- Multiple years’ pay history is retained
- Print historic pay transactions for any employee
- View the communication history for every enquiry.
- Record attendance of school tours or interviews.
- Keep track of enquiries and their current status.
- Provide statistical information on the source of enquiries.
- Provide information on withdrawn enquiries.
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable – family and sundry debtors
- Accounts Payable including Purchase Orders
- Asset Management
- Cost Centre Processing
- Maintain A Musical Instrument Register
- Manage Music Teachers And Their Students
- Manage Music Groups And Their Members
- Automatically Generate Music Lessons
- Automatically Generate Fees And Charges
Communications - SMS & Email
- Reduce costs
- Increase revenue
- Streamline communication
- Communicate with parents
- Communicate with staff
Period Based Attendance
- Comments can be entered against any student, whether present or absent.
- Able to search and record attendance for students in special groups.
- Wide variety of reports available for teachers and administrators.
- Schools can maintain a list of attendance codes.
- Ability to exclude individual results from calculations.
- Scaled results can be recorded in addition to raw results.
- Export of mark book data to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Pre-configured printable reports at the click of a button
Academic, timetabling & Calendar
- Teachers can use eMaze for entering report data via the web.
- Customisable comment bank can be maintained.
- Accommodates traditional grade and mark reporting as well as outcome continuum reporting.
- Caters for the initial purchase order, to delivery, invoicing and payment including relevant approval stages.
- Easy Tracking System
- Secured and Flexible
- Effortless Process
Vocational Education & Training (VET)
- VET Groups can be created for both competencies and students.
- Facility to automatically generate VET enrolments based on a VET group.
- Range of enrolment and data checking reports by students or offerings.
- Link subjects to Units of Competency.
- Enrol students easily.
- Unit of Competency result entry by Individual Student or In Bulk.
- Secure access to school information, anywhere, anytime
- Digital encryption of sensitive school data using SSL certificates
- Easy-to-use, intuitive web interface
- eMaze Mobile – record student attendance from anywhere via your iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Student profile page – provides teachers with easy access to important student related information in the one screen.
eMaze Parent Pay
- Any credit card surcharge is automatically added to the payment amount and then applied to the family account as an additional invoice
- Finance staff are notified via email when an online payment has been processed and can view a history of online payments in Maze
- Parents have 24/7 access to up-to-date account information
- Parents can process credit card payments at anytime from anywhere
Maze Application Library
Maze Application Library offers a range of additional modules that can enhance your Maze Software even further.
Learn More About Maze Application LibraryLearn More
Message Media SMS solutions for Maze
Civica Education began working with Message Media in 2008 due to the growing demand from Schools for database driven text messaging (SMS). Schools were telling Civica Education they wanted to harness data from Maze, in particular attendance and absence information, and automate the process of informing parents and care givers.
To begin the process, Civica Education approached a number of specialist SMS providers with Message Media emerging as the clear favourite due to their product offering and strategic approach to partnering.
Uses in the Education Sector
- Absenteeism alerts
- Emergency student / faculty / parent notifications
- Sports/event weather alerts
- Exam timetables and results
- SMS class schedules and changes
- Admission test results
- Interdepartmental notifications
- Student reminders and alerts
- Enrolment or fee payment reminders
- Community notifications
- Teacher/parent communications