MYOB EXO Employer Services 2014 Compliance Release Now Available
Dear EXO Payroll User
The MYOB EXO Employer Services 2014 compliance release is essential to keep up-to-date with new payroll legislation. Your taxation obligations will change as of 1 July 2014, and you’ll need to download this new release to ensure you pay your employees correctly.
Upgrading to the new release
Download this release using the “Upgrade Software Online” function within the product.
Before you begin, it is recommended best practice to ensure that:
- there are NO open pays within the system (either Current Pays or One Off Pays)
- all users have closed their session of MYOB EXO Employer Services
- a Windows user account that has administrative privileges perform this upgrade
- if you have multiple computers set up to run MYOB EXO Payroll across a network, you must run this upgrade on the system that houses the database
- you have performed a backup of your current database
Below are links to articles that provide solutions for common questions when upgrading:
• this article provides guidance using the Upgrade Software Online option
• instructions on upgrading manually if the Upgrade Software Online process fails
• upgrading EXO Payroll in a networked environment with Network.exe
• recommended EOFY procedure for MYOB EXO Payroll
• how do I perform a backup?
The EXO knowledgebase is a great source of information and has many hints, tips and troubleshooting articles which can be accessed anytime.
To find out more about this release click here to download and review the release notes including how to check if you have upgraded successfully to the new release post-installation.
Lastly, if you have any questions please contact:
Call: 03 9899 2710
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm