Automatic Printing And Emailing In MYOB EXO
It is now possible to automatically send emails or print documents based on specific events in MYOB EXO.
PrintBot for MYOB Exo can be programmed to automatically print EXO Clarity Forms. It is specifically intended to add automated document printing to external applications that may introduce orders or transactions into EXO, and require a document to be printed.
PrintBot V2 now operates as a Windows service, to ensure continued unattended operation.
It now includes the expanded capability of automatic emailing of documents from MYOB Exo in addition to printing.
PrintBot overcomes the 12 kilobyte limitation of the MYOB Exo built-in automatic SMTP email sender, and has no specific size limit for emails and attachments.
If you are interested in how PrintBot V2 can help you and your business, we would be happy provide additional information. Call us or email us to discuss your automated printing and emailing requirements today !
- Print sales order picking slips automatically when a web order is received.
- Email staff when an order is created.
- Email sales staff reports for their territories immediately upon generation.
- Print delivery labels automatically when a customer invoice is created.
- Print stock labels automatically when goods are receipted.
- Print updated shelf labels when a stock bin code is changed.
- Email a customer when their delivery is being prepared.
- Email third party warehouses with an order or purchasing alert.
- Automatic email/stop credit processes to remind customers that they are outside credit terms (Dunning Letters).
- Provide automatic SMS messaging for critical events e.g. stock level warnings.